Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 33
  1. #1
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne

    Cycra pro bends bits

    Im hoping someone here has the bits the bolt to the inside of the handle bars? Mine fell off at the last race after a tumble

  2. #2
    Senior Member Adam_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Radiokop, Roodepoort
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Adam
    Oz, I might have some at home. Will check tonight.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    2017 KTM 300 Xcw

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Craig Mohr
    Use a M8 Rawl bolt Oz [emoji106]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #4
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_10 View Post
    Oz, I might have some at home. Will check tonight.

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LegendBoltZA View Post
    Use a M8 Rawl bolt Oz [emoji106]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    How so? Im missing that billet part that has the clamp on the other end.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    JHB
    Posts
    95
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Craig Mohr
    Quote Originally Posted by ozosborne View Post
    Thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -



    How so? Im missing that billet part that has the clamp on the other end.
    Sorry, I miss read. I thought from the end of the bars to the guard. A M8 Rawl Bolt fits perfectly inside...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  6. #6
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendBoltZA View Post
    Sorry, I miss read. I thought from the end of the bars to the guard. A M8 Rawl Bolt fits perfectly inside...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    That part would have been easy. The bits fell on my lap for a second at the race, but I was at speed and chasing my mate, so I could not care to stop and get them at that time.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Adam_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Radiokop, Roodepoort
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Adam
    Oz, my garage is mess, haven't been able to find anything yet. Will dig around this weekend...

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    2017 KTM 300 Xcw

  8. #8
    I give Quaddies a bad name
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The 'Rose. Vokkol "Prim" about it....
    Posts
    5,422
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Benjamin Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by ozosborne View Post
    Im hoping someone here has the bits the bolt to the inside of the handle bars? Mine fell off at the last race after a tumble
    Pity fumbfrottil didn't go AWOL

  9. #9
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_10 View Post
    Oz, my garage is mess, haven't been able to find anything yet. Will dig around this weekend...

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    Thanks a million bud

  10. #10
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Bargain_Hunter View Post
    Pity fumbfrottil didn't go AWOL
    Go pull some wire

  11. #11
    Team ACTNET's Pro Rider Mark250GP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    On the Interzwebs
    Posts
    8,310
    Mentioned
    1002 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Mark McDonald
    Pretty sure I have at least one of the bar clamps.

    Let me know if you dont come right.
    2015 KTM Six Days 250 XCF-W Enduro Whore Coming Soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by StuartC View Post
    Take me now oh dear Lord !!!! someone please take his fucking interweb away from him !

  12. #12
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark250GP View Post
    Pretty sure I have at least one of the bar clamps.

    Let me know if you dont come right.
    Sweet!!! If you find it in the garage, please pop me pics.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Adam_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Radiokop, Roodepoort
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Adam
    Oz, no luck bud... What i thought were the Cycra handlebar clamps were actually bar risers.
    2017 KTM 300 Xcw

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    148
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    George
    Are you only looking for the half moon cap that clamps the bracket to the bar?

  15. #15
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_10 View Post
    Oz, no luck bud... What i thought were the Cycra handlebar clamps were actually bar risers.
    Thanks for looking though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_10 View Post
    Oz, no luck bud... What i thought were the Cycra handlebar clamps were actually bar risers.
    Thanks for looking though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam_10 View Post
    Oz, no luck bud... What i thought were the Cycra handlebar clamps were actually bar risers.
    Thanks for looking though

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by George250 View Post
    Are you only looking for the half moon cap that clamps the bracket to the bar?
    The half moon and the section that it bolts to

  16. #16
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,855
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe



    this part ? next time just post a pic so we all understand mooi , also though it was the bolt and locking device that goes inside the bar end
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

    Albrertt Einstein was initiolly consideredded to be intellectually impaired becos he couldn't speel.

  17. #17
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_E232 View Post



    this part ? next time just post a pic so we all understand mooi , also though it was the bolt and locking device that goes inside the bar end
    Exactly that part. Thanks AP

  18. #18
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,855
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by ozosborne View Post
    Exactly that part. Thanks AP
    think i may have one in my spars box , will have a look , you may need the cap screws though
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

    Albrertt Einstein was initiolly consideredded to be intellectually impaired becos he couldn't speel.

  19. #19
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    9,143
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One week ago:

    Sends pic to oz of part in question . . . .

    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes #XCQwerty-F

    More often than not, contraceptives is one generation late. . .

  20. #20
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    One week ago:

    Sends pic to oz of part in question . . . .

    Ek is besig by die werk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

 Bravery Extreme Clothing
/>
OSET Bikes SA