Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 101 to 117 of 117

Thread: Dakar 2019

  1. #101
    Senior Member StuartC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,396
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ross up to 13th overall Kenny 21st.

  2. #102
    Senior Member SCOTTYDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ruimsig JHB
    Posts
    1,277
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stuart Gregory out...

  3. #103
    Gunston Green
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    9,155
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LupiniPower View Post
    Brabec is out, more misery for Honda. This new gen 450r based motor is weak, every year it breaks. Brabec has won multiple Baja 1000s on the old spec 450x.

    I guess here comes another win for KTM 😁
    When the race starts getting tough, the tough bikes get going
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  4. #104
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    4,901
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTYDOG View Post
    Stuart Gregory out...
    What a pity, do you know what happened?
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  5. #105
    Senior Member SCOTTYDOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ruimsig JHB
    Posts
    1,277
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMSCH View Post
    What a pity, do you know what happened?
    Motor blew up...

  6. #106
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    4,901
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTYDOG View Post
    Motor blew up...
    Eish unlucky! They had a good interview with him on the rest day!
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  7. #107
    Team ACTNET's Pro Rider Mark250GP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    On the Interzwebs
    Posts
    8,095
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Mark McDonald
    So 4 orange KTM's, 2 blue KTM's, 2 Yamahaha's, a Honda and whatever the fuck a Speedbrain is are left in the running.

    Super tight in the top 10 but it looks like 15 in a row for KTM if ya ask me.
    2015 KTM Six Days 250 XCF-W Enduro Whore Coming Soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by StuartC View Post
    Take me now oh dear Lord !!!! someone please take his fucking interweb away from him !

  8. #108
    Gunston Green
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    9,155
    Mentioned
    617 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark250GP View Post
    So 4 orange KTM's, 2 blue KTM's, 2 Yamahaha's, a Honda and whatever the fuck a Speedbrain is are left in the running.

    Super tight in the top 10 but it looks like 15 in a row for KTM if ya ask me.
    Maybe you should start riding and stay in the know of things, get rid of that thumbprint on your fore head. There 15th straight win was in 2016, hopefully they are going for 18
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  9. #109
    Team ACTNET's Pro Rider Mark250GP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    On the Interzwebs
    Posts
    8,095
    Mentioned
    992 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Mark McDonald
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    Maybe you should start riding and stay in the know of things, get rid of that thumbprint on your fore head. There 15th straight win was in 2016, hopefully they are going for 18
    Sorry Een.
    2015 KTM Six Days 250 XCF-W Enduro Whore Coming Soon...

    Quote Originally Posted by StuartC View Post
    Take me now oh dear Lord !!!! someone please take his fucking interweb away from him !

  10. #110
    NotSoDangerous, Dave!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya unless that white KTM sneaks on I reckon KTM will keep that record, they have raced smart and all their big guns are still in top 10, Honda f#$ked it hard this year, back to the drawing board.

    Price is a mad man with that wrist- Anyone else seen the bet he made with Laia Sanz?
    It never gets any easier, you just go faster...

  11. #111
    Senior Member StuartC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    3,396
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those riders/drivers must all be crackheads

  12. #112
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    4,901
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Ya unless that white KTM sneaks on I reckon KTM will keep that record, they have raced smart and all their big guns are still in top 10, Honda f#$ked it hard this year, back to the drawing board.

    Price is a mad man with that wrist- Anyone else seen the bet he made with Laia Sanz?
    That bet (kiss versus cutting mullet) was from years ago but video is doing the rounds again.
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  13. #113
    I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon!
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,103
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMSCH View Post
    That bet (kiss versus cutting mullet) was from years ago but video is doing the rounds again.
    Price posted about the deal himself on Instagram 2 days ago

  14. #114
    NotSoDangerous, Dave!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pom17 View Post
    Price posted about the deal himself on Instagram 2 days ago
    Also on her official instagram page a few days ago
    It never gets any easier, you just go faster...

  15. #115
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    4,901
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Also on her official instagram page a few days ago
    I must be wrong then. I can't find the video clip that I saw the other day but it didn't look like it was from this year.
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  16. #116
    NotSoDangerous, Dave!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,461
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMSCH View Post
    I must be wrong then. I can't find the video clip that I saw the other day but it didn't look like it was from this year.
    To be fair I went and watched it now, seems like bet was initially made 2017, but seems they following through this year,
    It never gets any easier, you just go faster...

  17. #117
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    4,901
    Mentioned
    314 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    To be fair I went and watched it now, seems like bet was initially made 2017, but seems they following through this year,
    Ahhh that's it!
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

Mechspec Racing

OSET Bikes SA