Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Team ACTNET Rider BlankieMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Randburg
    Posts
    4,911
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Carl Erler

    ICE Johannesburg

    This looks like it could be a lekker event to enter / watch







    Last edited by BlankieMan; 15th April 2019 at 09:02 AM.
    If you didn't see it i didn't fall .....

    2017 250 XCW

  2. #2
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    646 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Going to be good, was chatting to Mike, Paul Bolton is confirmed so far and then all our local good riders
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  3. #3
    Senior Member fubar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,032
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paul knows his way around an extreme enduro type track.
    Yes, I am slow, but.......I can go slow for a looong time!

  4. #4
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    5,217
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Date has changed to the 6th/7th July!
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well worth going to. The PE event (past weekend) was awesome. Very intense

  6. #6
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    5,217
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Well worth going to. The PE event (past weekend) was awesome. Very intense
    I can imagine! The NiteX series here is very spectator friendly due to the short course obstacle format and makes for a very good, entertaining @ozosborne racing!
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  7. #7
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMSCH View Post
    I can imagine! The NiteX series here is very spectator friendly due to the short course obstacle format and makes for a very good, entertaining @ozosborne racing!
    Caught my eye a while ago. I loved NiteX even though it kicked me in the nuts, chewed me up and spat me out!! Massive attack on the fitness levels, I suspect if the skill is better this isnt so bad?

    You entering? Im keen, so far nothing on that week end and its a week end before GXCC5, so should be enough time to prep.

  8. #8
    Former Duchess of Fourways NUMSCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fourways
    Posts
    5,217
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Roland Sandman
    Quote Originally Posted by ozosborne View Post
    Caught my eye a while ago. I loved NiteX even though it kicked me in the nuts, chewed me up and spat me out!! Massive attack on the fitness levels, I suspect if the skill is better this isnt so bad?

    You entering? Im keen, so far nothing on that week end and its a week end before GXCC5, so should be enough time to prep.
    I'm keen..........................................on spectator class!
    2018 KTM Slops with bottle opener
    2018 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #555E
    2017 KTM 250 EXC-F Six Days #Sons

  9. #9
    Twat Throttle ozosborne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    14,696
    Mentioned
    540 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Oz Osborne
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMSCH View Post
    I'm keen..........................................on spectator class!
    Will check it out a bit closer to the time. Classes etc. Hopefully they have something for the not so pro.

    Dont see the date confirmation on race control yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

 Bravery Extreme Clothing
/>
OSET Bikes SA