Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    SG12 for donation

    If anyone is size US11 or 12 and is really in need, not talking about those who can afford

    They are in good condition according to my analysis.

    Anyways I am in Midrand you would have to come collect there or I will bring at EWXC Race in Haarties.



  2. #2
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,925
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @stofwolk needs a pair, the fuckt pair you sold him 2 years ago are now super fuckt
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    @stofwolk needs a pair, the fuckt pair you sold him 2 years ago are now super fuckt
    LOL But I had only used those boots like 5-6 times impossible they would have been fucked and I sold for R2.5k or R3.5k was bargain according to me, anyways.

    Nice to hear he got decent millage out of them 2 years!

  4. #4
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,925
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3500, and they were probably worth 1K. Wish I had taken pictures or actually just shoved them up your arse myself as he is to polite.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by whyme View Post
    LOL But I had only used those boots like 5-6 times impossible they would have been fucked and I sold for R2.5k or R3.5k was bargain according to me, anyways.

    Nice to hear he got decent millage out of them 2 years!
    Yes after having them resoled so 5K for a 2nd hand fuckt pair of boots and they were only like 6K new back then.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by whyme View Post
    LOL But I had only used those boots like 5-6 times impossible they would have been fucked and I sold for R2.5k or R3.5k was bargain according to me, anyways.

    Nice to hear he got decent millage out of them 2 years!
    And further if you had only used them 5 or 6 times it mustve been 5 or 6 romaniacs golds to get that mileage in 6 rides!

    If you couldnt read between the lines I was suggesting you give him the set of boots as a consolation prize for his previous encounter with you.
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    3500, and they were probably worth 1K. Wish I had taken pictures or actually just shoved them up your arse myself as he is to polite.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Yes after having them resoled so 5K for a 2nd hand fuckt pair of boots and they were only like 6K new back then.
    Wow I simply could not ride with those boots and hence I sold them so quickly after purchasing them, anyways not gonna get into useless argument with u here.

    I think its best not to give to your mate these also since I will be accused down road of donating fucked boots.

  6. #6
    Senior Member LupiniPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Sandton, South Africa
    Posts
    1,070
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    @stofwolk needs a pair, the fuckt pair you sold him 2 years ago are now super fuckt
    If the boots were so fucked then why did your mate buy them?
    Wherever you look, there you are.

    2013 KTM 300 xcw - E161

  7. #7
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,925
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LupiniPower View Post
    If the boots were so fucked then why did your mate buy them?
    As I said, should've shoved it up his arse.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by whyme View Post
    Wow I simply could not ride with those boots and hence I sold them so quickly after purchasing them, anyways not gonna get into useless argument with u here.

    I think its best not to give to your mate these also since I will be accused down road of donating fucked boots.
    As i thought, stand up guy you are!
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    As I said, should've shoved it up his arse.

    - - - Updated - - -



    As i thought, stand up guy you are!
    Are u sure you are okay Tman ?

    1. I posted pics on site here and ask what I should charge for them.

    2. You also responded to thread at no point did you say they were fucked. I am not sure why pics dont show on thread now.

    3. You can shove them up my ARSE next time you see me. You can tell stofwolk I apologize if he feels that way, I had no idea he felt that way, thought he was very happy with condition as I had only used couple of times.

    Anyways he is my size these wont fit him.

  9. #9
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,925
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway, just wanted to let you know I think you are a stand up AndyAndyAndyAndy.

    Now you know.
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    Anyway, just wanted to let you know I think you are a stand up AndyAndyAndyAndy.

    Now you know.
    I appreciate its good to know how you feel about me, now I know.

  11. #11
    Gunston Green
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    9,254
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LupiniPower View Post
    If the boots were so fucked then why did your mate buy them?
    Well said
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  12. #12
    Senior Member J37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    592
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whyme View Post
    If anyone is size US11 or 12 and is really in need, not talking about those who can afford

    They are in good condition according to my analysis.

    Anyways I am in Midrand you would have to come collect there or I will bring at EWXC Race in Haarties.
    Nice gesture of you Sim
    KTM 300 TPI

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    435
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fill the worn out soles with Pratleys Wonderfix and those boots will still be useable for some time

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Stefan
    I sold this pair of entry level Maverick Boots that where much further gone than these for R300.IMG_20181123_214109.jpgIMG_20181123_214047.jpg
    2008 KTM 300 xcw
    2008 KTM 300 xcw (spare bike)
    1985 Honda QR 50
    1981 Yamaha sa 50 Pasola
    2009 BMW R1200 GS

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanKTM View Post
    I sold this pair of entry level Maverick Boots that where much further gone than these for R300.IMG_20181123_214109.jpgIMG_20181123_214047.jpg
    Lol thats hilarious sorry.

    Honestly I am surprised, to me these boots are still in very good condition the boots I used at Roof was a mess(was lucky sole come off on last day), I normally use my boots until soles come off or once they have holes only then I throw them away.

    This hobby is extremely expensive, especially once u decide to race without sponsor, unfortunately for me racing is what I enjoy at moment.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,135
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if these boots are still available for donation i have a mate who recently bought a Kwaad and is looking for second hand kit as he cant afford new.

    im in olifantsfontein during the day so i can collect from midrand no problem
    KTM 350 EXC-F #CC17
    GasGas EC200

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Novice sorry boots was collected yesterday.


    The new owner was happy with condition

  18. #18
    Senior Member J37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    592
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whyme View Post
    @Novice sorry boots was collected yesterday.


    The new owner was happy with condition
    Don't jump to conclusions too quickly.
    After 2 years of use they'll be proper faktap.

    KTM 300 TPI

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Stefan
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions too quickly.
    After 2 years of use they'll be proper faktap.

    2008 KTM 300 xcw
    2008 KTM 300 xcw (spare bike)
    1985 Honda QR 50
    1981 Yamaha sa 50 Pasola
    2009 BMW R1200 GS

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    401
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Don't jump to conclusions too quickly.
    After 2 years of use they'll be proper faktap.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

Mechspec Racing

OSET Bikes SA