Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Talking 'sup ouens and chickas

    'sup ouens and chickas,

    Pr1nC3$$ checking in. Finally back on 2 wheels after a few years of drought. Taking full advantage of the Bachelor life atm.

    So, before I get started, firstly a big thanks to @Friki5Yster who I bought my 2 wheels from and introduced me to this forum.

    Right, the name's Kyle and I'm from the woesrand, Roodepoort side. I live for the outside world so hobbies include MTB biking, camping, fishing, bundu bashing, testing my brandy tolerance level and indulging in the lovely sound of tsssh tsssh when turning over a lekker tjoppie on a bush tv.

    On to my ride, was lucky enough to buy a well looked after 2015 KTM XCF-W 350 from @Friki5Yster (who is also a good mate of mine)
    Got a nice set of mods on too:
    Cycra hand guards
    Ktm radiator frame guard
    Rear sharkfin
    Front disc protector
    Clutch cover protection
    Swing arm protector
    Mapping switch set
    Slipon silencer titan sparky
    Hyde exhaust guard

    Will mostly be doing enduro and trails with mates who ride the same.

    so clicks for pic... only pic i have so far

  2. #2
    Senior Member Mitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Alberton
    Posts
    2,128
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Mitchell Hickey
    Welcome bru, sounds like you are going to fit in just fine with the lot on this forum....
    2015 Husqvarna TE300

  3. #3
    The Blue Puta BULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,027
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    It is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch View Post
    Welcome bru, sounds like you are going to fit in just fine with the lot on this forum....
    I think the "bru" identifies as a female. Welcome Princess.
    Beer, so much more than just a breakfast drink.
    If I had saved all the money I spent on beer, I'd spend it on beer.



    Originally Posted by Mark250GP
    Because the YZ is about the best handling bike you get with KYB SSS.

  4. #4
    I fall off a lot DenDirtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,994
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Howzit Kyle, welcome to the forum. You are on the the right bike.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BULL View Post
    I think the "bru" identifies as a female. Welcome Princess.
    lol was waiting for someone to mention something like this
    Pr1nC3$$ is a nickname i got from my mates - fek knows why though. but (in a non-sexist way) I am in actual fact a willy-wonka
    Last edited by Pr1nC3$$; 11th October 2018 at 01:34 PM.

  6. #6
    The Blue Puta BULL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,027
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    It is what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1nC3$$ View Post
    lol was waiting for someone to mention something like this
    Pr1nC3$$ is a nickname i got from my mates - gosh knows why though. but (in a non-sexist way) I am in actual fact a willy-wonka
    Will Princess and the girls bike got me thinking otherwise.
    Beer, so much more than just a breakfast drink.
    If I had saved all the money I spent on beer, I'd spend it on beer.



    Originally Posted by Mark250GP
    Because the YZ is about the best handling bike you get with KYB SSS.

  7. #7
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,536
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kak lekker, waars die spring mielies!
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BULL View Post
    Will Princess and the girls bike got me thinking otherwise.


  9. #9
    Team ACTNET Rider BlankieMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Randburg
    Posts
    4,769
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Carl Erler
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1nC3$$ View Post
    lol was waiting for someone to mention something like this
    Pr1nC3$$ is a nickname i got from my mates - gosh knows why though. but (in a non-sexist way) I am in actual fact a willy-wonka
    can only assume because you say things like gosh ......................
    If you didn't see it i didn't fall .....

    2017 250 XCW

  10. #10
    FINGERS!!!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    646
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha Welcome bud
    The brave may not live forever but the cautious never live at all.

  11. #11
    My name is Coco thebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,435
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Please talk to me but DO NOT feed me!
    Welcome and enjoy!
    2017 KTM 250EXC Six Days - Dal Soggio XP-One, VForce4, MME levers, a Keihin, Mitas & Tubliss

    Check out my YouTube Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    Maar nou ja, as die perd by die water staan en jyt hom klaar met 'n stok gepoes en 'n klip of twee gegooi om te drink gaan hy heel moontlik eerder vrek van die dors.

  12. #12
    The Old Ballie Tombstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Jo'burg
    Posts
    3,762
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Steve Lauter
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankieMan View Post
    can only assume because you say things like gosh ......................
    Coffee out my nose...
    "Bones heal. Pain is only temporary. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever." - Evel Knievel

    Mechspec Racing: CBO
    Chief Beer Officer

  13. #13
    Senior Member Adam_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Adam
    Howsit

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    2017 KTM 300 Xcw

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  15. #15
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankieMan View Post
    can only assume because you say things like gosh ......................
    didn't know it was a relevant term to determine one's sex group - but ok, post edited

  16. #16
    Team ACTNET Rider BlankieMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Randburg
    Posts
    4,769
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Carl Erler
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1nC3$$ View Post
    didn't know it was a relevant term to determine one's sex group - but ok, post edited
    just kidding man all is lekker here, welcome
    If you didn't see it i didn't fall .....

    2017 250 XCW

  17. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankieMan View Post
    just kidding man all is lekker here, welcome
    lol at least i'm not as sensitive... been around long enough to know how to make friends on a forum

    already enjoying the fun banter! keen to meet fellow braapers on here

  18. #18
    Senior Member Adam_10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Adam
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr1nC3$$ View Post
    lol at least i'm not as sensitive... been around long enough to know how to make friends on a forum

    already enjoying the fun banter! keen to meet fellow braapers on here
    If you want to put mugshots to forum handles join the social ride...

    Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    2017 KTM 300 Xcw

  19. #19
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    holy fokken sheet ..... welcome !
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  20. #20
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,536
    Mentioned
    576 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not one mention about the spoke straws?
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

Mechspec Racing

OSET Bikes SA