Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516
Results 301 to 316 of 316

Thread: Matat2pont

  1. #301
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by NUMSCH View Post
    They had to make a few "boer maak n plan" plans but likely they made it to the DSP.
    they mad it to the DSP and the to the pont after dennis changed bikes , baksteen was telling me that Dennis will be changing bike models this week .................
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  2. #302
    Team ACTNET Rider BlankieMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Randburg
    Posts
    4,769
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Carl Erler
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_E232 View Post
    they mad it to the DSP and the to the pont after dennis changed bikes , baksteen was telling me that Dennis will be changing bike models this week .................
    baksteen also took 2 bikes, i can only guess incase the other broke down ......
    If you didn't see it i didn't fall .....

    2017 250 XCW

  3. #303
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by BlankieMan View Post
    baksteen also took 2 bikes, i can only guess incase the other broke down ......
    i had to laugh last night watching the re runs of Eric and dennis's interview regarding the spare bike .............and no one would ever guess dennis would be the one needing it .
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  4. #304
    I fall off a lot DenDirtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,994
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    With all the time we took getting to the DSP we were stuck in some slow traffic and had a conversation with one of the okes about how dirty I felt riding the Yamaha and enjoying it so much. All this while passing him, off the path, on quite a gnarly little downhill. The oke must have thought I'm a basket case.

  5. #305
    I fall off a lot DenDirtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,994
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  6. #306
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by DenDirtbiker View Post
    With all the time we took getting to the DSP we were stuck in some slow traffic and had a conversation with one of the okes about how dirty I felt riding the Yamaha and enjoying it so much. All this while passing him, off the path, on quite a gnarly little downhill. The oke must have thought I'm a basket case.
    it made baksteen day , lets put it that way rather , was so funny listening to him tell the story .
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  7. #307
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    8,884
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_E232 View Post
    before the news breaks , I only rode day 2 and 3 , as i had to sort out last minute wage negotiations on Thursday , sign the agreement on Friday morning and met up with every one in Kokstad .

    really enjoyed the 2 days riding and had a jol , and behaved fairly well .
    Dean, what's the moral of the story - don't bet against the old man
    I can tell you one thing, it feels like someone hit this hip with a 14lb hammer
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  8. #308
    I fall off a lot DenDirtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,994
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    Dean, what's the moral of the story - don't bet against the old man
    I can tell you one thing, it feels like someone hit this hip with a 14lb hammer
    Lekker Ian, it was good to see you on a scooter again, well done on the finish.

  9. #309
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    Dean, what's the moral of the story - don't bet against the old man
    I can tell you one thing, it feels like someone hit this hip with a 14lb hammer
    well done Ian , moral of the story , bet against the old man , he will go prove a point and finish all 3 days . you beat me fair and square . next year we do it all again . see you in 'Idleberg this weekend ?
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  10. #310
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Roodepoort
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Pierre
    Despite the flu, working around deadlines i managed to enjoy the riding, always a great event!
    Must remember to bring ear plugs, that snoring..

  11. #311
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by Chop View Post
    Despite the flu, working around deadlines i managed to enjoy the riding, always a great event!
    Must remember to bring ear plugs, that snoring..
    yasas , tell me about it ......
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  12. #312
    Senior Member Chadvdw67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Marlands, Germiston
    Posts
    1,550
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Chad van der Westhuizen
    Quote Originally Posted by DenDirtbiker View Post
    With all the time we took getting to the DSP we were stuck in some slow traffic and had a conversation with one of the okes about how dirty I felt riding the Yamaha and enjoying it so much. All this while passing him, off the path, on quite a gnarly little downhill. The oke must have thought I'm a basket case.
    I have a Yamaha for sale if you are interested, hahaha
    RACING ! ! ! Because Golf, Soccer and Rugby only require one ball

  13. #313
    I fall off a lot DenDirtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,994
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadvdw67 View Post
    I have a Yamaha for sale if you are interested, hahaha
    Please, let's not discuss this on a public forum. PM me please.

  14. #314
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DenDirtbiker View Post
    Please, let's not discuss this on a public forum. PM me please.
    Ride it like you stole it !!!

  15. #315
    ClutchPump Dean_E232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Boksburg
    Posts
    7,186
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Dean Van Der Merwe
    Quote Originally Posted by DenDirtbiker View Post
    Please, let's not discuss this on a public forum. PM me please.
    but you can now tell us how much better your ktm is even with a tyre that keeps climbing off ?
    "If you’re going through hell, keep going " Winston Churchill

  16. #316
    I fall off a lot DenDirtbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,994
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_E232 View Post
    but you can now tell us how much better your ktm is even with a tyre that keeps climbing off ?
    I was nearly in tears riding my KTM and not being allowed to wheelie or jump for about 35km. That's the only explanation I have for enjoying the Yammie so much. Never fear though, my 350 will be back up and running by the weekend.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

Mechspec Racing

OSET Bikes SA