Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Husky33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Sherco to meet Euro 4 with a carb

    https://enduro21.com/index.php/40-ge...d-enduro-bikes

    Interesting to see that Sherco has already developed TPI however they have decided to stick with carb due to the simplicity. They will still meet the Euro 4 emission law with a few mods to the carb. Very cool indeed.

    The white coats at KTM/Husky did not decide to stick with carb because of the money they can make with all the additional maintenace parts of the TPI. They could of done a few mods to the carb like Sherco.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That article is over a year old.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Husky33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ktmwoody View Post
    That article is over a year old.
    Regardless... its still interesting

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    9,316
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ktmwoody View Post
    That article is over a year old.
    Older than the TPI's
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes #XCQwerty-F

    More often than not, contraceptives are one generation late. . .

  5. #5
    Senior Member Husky33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    Older than the TPI's
    Forsure! I wondered how Sherco managed to meet the Euro 4 emissions and still use a carb. Searched and found this today.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    9,506
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Husky33 View Post
    https://enduro21.com/index.php/40-ge...d-enduro-bikes

    Interesting to see that Sherco has already developed TPI however they have decided to stick with carb due to the simplicity. They will still meet the Euro 4 emission law with a few mods to the carb. Very cool indeed.

    The white coats at KTM/Husky did not decide to stick with carb because of the money they can make with all the additional maintenace parts of the TPI. They could of done a few mods to the carb like Sherco.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    What car do you drive, has it got a carb or injection? It's called advancement, that's why ox-wagons are outdated
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  7. #7
    Senior Member Husky33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    What car do you drive, has it got a carb or injection? It's called advancement, that's why ox-wagons are outdated
    No its called complicating the fuck out of a simplistic bike. Period.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    9,506
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I disagree, but each to his own
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  9. #9
    Senior Member Husky33's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    I disagree, but each to his own
    We can agree to disagree lol



    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

 Bravery Extreme Clothing
/>
OSET Bikes SA