Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 37 of 37
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    413
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You clearly feel that there is enough marketing in the video. I however feel it is almost nothing in comparison to what could have been in there. tell me about the trye choice of every bike in the video, tell me about superior traction on and off road for the dual sport, tell me about the soft grip of the enduro tyre, tell me about how the offroad tyre is better suited fro the hard pack, tell me what i need to know about the product.

    not every one knows about Mitus, and even less about which combination they should be looking at for their discipline. i just feel it was an opportunity wasted. in today's age you need to spoon feed the consumer.

    but we both entitled to our opinion and i do hear and accept yours. I just came away from that thinking..... nothing, no desire to google the name, no desire to try the tyre and I learnt nothing about the brand or its offerings.
    Those ones are coming. The brief of this Video was a really cool video with some
    Mitas branding. Call it a taster and intro of things to come. I want a cool factor to come through and then start bringing in our info videos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    My name is Coco thebob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,466
    Mentioned
    454 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Please talk to me but DO NOT feed me!
    In that case you have succeeded!
    2017 KTM 250EXC Six Days - Dal Soggio XP-One, VForce4, MME levers, a Keihin, Mitas & Tubliss

    Check out my YouTube Channel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    Maar nou ja, as die perd by die water staan en jyt hom klaar met 'n stok gepoes en 'n klip of twee gegooi om te drink gaan hy heel moontlik eerder vrek van die dors.

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    cool video but piss poor marketing.
    At least your username is appropriate...

  4. #24
    Happily Married Tman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woes Rand Pappie
    Posts
    8,627
    Mentioned
    580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I may add, I think its a world class production!
    #Tman21 #Enduro-Tech #Thankgoodnessracing #2Strokes

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU!!! View Post
    The only top International coming will be Johnny Walker Blue for Peter

  5. #25
    Senior Member J37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    515
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    Jedi didn't ask about this video at all, read carefully "What do you guys think about the locally produced Mitas video"
    My apologies, didn't realize I couldn't admire some of the creators other work.
    And I think its easy to say that most topics on any forum, never stick to the exact subject of the OP's post...

    Besides that, awesome video Jedi (looks like you're involved in the production of the video). The footage of David is insane.
    KTM 300 TPI

  6. #26
    Team ACTNET's Pro Rider Mark250GP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    On the Interzwebs
    Posts
    7,969
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Name
    Mark McDonald
    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    You clearly feel that there is enough marketing in the video. I however feel it is almost nothing in comparison to what could have been in there. tell me about the trye choice of every bike in the video, tell me about superior traction on and off road for the dual sport, tell me about the soft grip of the enduro tyre, tell me about how the offroad tyre is better suited fro the hard pack, tell me what i need to know about the product.

    not every one knows about Mitus, and even less about which combination they should be looking at for their discipline. i just feel it was an opportunity wasted. in today's age you need to spoon feed the consumer.

    but we both entitled to our opinion and i do hear and accept yours. I just came away from that thinking..... nothing, no desire to google the name, no desire to try the tyre and I learnt nothing about the brand or its offerings.
    Come now Ath hole,

    Its quite simple. Green is soft, yellow is intermediate, red is hard. 120's - and FIM 140's are generally enduro tyres, the rest are off-road / MX.

    The front wouldn't make a difference to you or me as long as it is like RTT's GF. Black round and has knobblies.
    PW 275 XC-W - With SX Head, Shorty Exhaust, Drilled to fuck Airbox, Power Reeds, A kak Carb and Dodgy Forks

    Quote Originally Posted by StuartC View Post
    Take me now oh dear Lord !!!! someone please take his fucking interweb away from him !

  7. #27
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    8,972
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebob View Post
    In that case you have succeeded!
    Must agree 100%
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    195
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lekker video
    Cool to see the three different bikes in action.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Ten Bar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great footage and clip but does not showcase the MITAS brand enough
    NO SCUM ALLOWED - You know, Doctors, Lawyers, Accountants, Civil Engineers, YES SCUM
    Billy the KId

  10. #30
    Senior Member swazi_matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Swaziland
    Posts
    1,821
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Still really enjoy this video by Michael.

    when is this guy getting a hook-up at dakar?

  11. #31
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    8,972
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
    when is this guy getting a hook-up at dakar?
    eSwatini-matt, as soon as you raise about R1.7m in sponsorship I'm sure he will look at it
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  12. #32
    Senior Member swazi_matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Swaziland
    Posts
    1,821
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    eSwatini-matt, as soon as you raise about R1.7m in sponsorship I'm sure he will look at it
    i'll talk to the king, i am sure he will get the cost down ... especially since he just bought a (second) jet worth $200M for $15M (thats what we are being told anyway!)

  13. #33
    Gunston Green Naughty Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Deepest South
    Posts
    8,972
    Mentioned
    613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swazi_matt View Post
    i'll talk to the king, i am sure he will get the cost down ... especially since he just bought a (second) jet worth $200M for $15M (thats what we are being told anyway!)
    That little dickhead and Zuma must be related
    A couple of KTMS and 1 lonely MAICO

  14. #34
    Senior Member swazi_matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Swaziland
    Posts
    1,821
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Ian View Post
    That little dickhead and Zuma must be related
    I think Zuma was just his appy

  15. #35
    Senior Member Buff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    228
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really enjoyed the video, I thought it was subtle marketing at its best, not jammed down your throat like the youtube ads. It left me wanting to watch more
    David Ellis is something else, it's poetry in motion. I can't wait for that laaitie to go to Dakar one day, he's going to nail it. He's SA's version of Toby Price
    Beta 300RR & KTM 690 Enduro

  16. #36
    I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon!
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,055
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I really enjoyed the video, I thought it was subtle marketing at its best, not jammed down your throat like the youtube ads. It left me wanting to watch more
    David Ellis is something else, it's poetry in motion. I can't wait for that laaitie to go to Dakar one day, he's going to nail it. He's SA's version of Toby Price
    Very true. And is not a full time racer, so does really well under the circumstances

  17. #37
    I r the winner! louisvantonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    George, WC
    Posts
    2,596
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent video @KTMjedi . Being an amateur/hobbyist videographer, I REALLY like what you guys did here. To me, it looks very professionally done. Where was this filmed?
    _________________
    '13 - BETA 300 RR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Site Sponsors
Endurotech

Mechspec Racing

OSET Bikes SA