PDA

View Full Version : Flat to rent

red_eye_righley
15th July 2015, 12:57 PM
Schweet spot - available September 1st. Great owner :icon_e_wink:. Has a double garage for plenty of bikes (when I was single and lived there myself I had 2 dual sport bikes and at least one off-road bike at a time, plus 2 cars in there at once). If you know someone that needs a nice spot a referral would be appreciated.

Pics etc in advert:

3 bedroom apartment to rent in Glenwood | RR915389 | Private Property (http://www.privateproperty.co.za/clark-road-glenwood-rr915389.htm)

Edit - in Durban obviously.

Edit again, want an investment property - make me an offer I can't refuse (throw in a bike to sweeten the deal).

BIG T
20th July 2015, 02:07 PM
what would you consider a good offer?

red_eye_righley
20th July 2015, 02:13 PM
Howsit, welcome to moto101. Are we talking buying here or renting? To sell I'd be looking at market related, come take a look or send me your details and we can talk.
You're welcome to send me a PM or email address here or via the private property site. Cheers

shabsta
20th July 2015, 03:07 PM
I would smack Joshua for scribbling on the walls bro - not cool

red_eye_righley
20th July 2015, 03:09 PM
Ha ha. The oke is 24 going on 15, apparently quite a decent chap though. Have you bought that WR you lazy shite?

red_eye_righley
20th July 2015, 03:19 PM
PS: you okes had a rant about car dealers the other day - don't get me started on rental agents. I am not painting them all with the same brush, but they have an overwhelming majority of half witts in their industry.

PPS: who knows something about tax law wrt capital gains? Whats the deal - I believe that 25% of gains goes into your taxable income, and then you get burned at your normal tax rate - correct?

BigMike
20th July 2015, 03:27 PM
no CGT if it is your sole primary residence as far as memory serves

red_eye_righley
20th July 2015, 03:40 PM
no CGT if it is your sole primary residence as far as memory serves

The little bit I know is that there will be, depending on the amount of CG (it's quite a lot so I think often will mean you're 100% correct). Unfortunately this is not my primary residence though so it applies, I'm still not complaining - just could have bought myself a new scooter with CGT on just 1 or 2 of these. Shot though BigMike.