PDA

View Full Version : Tropical Fish

catz
14th March 2015, 08:11 AM
So I'm moving and don't have space for the aquarium....

I have 4 angelfish and one pleco that still needs a home. The angels are still small-ish and the pleco is big-ish....

Mahala

Will add photo later. Pretoria.

Bargain_Hunter
14th March 2015, 08:25 AM
So I'm moving and don't have space for the aquarium....

I have 4 angelfish and one pleco that still needs a home. The angels are still small-ish and the pleco is big-ish....

Mahala

Will add photo later. Pretoria.

Catty, I'll get those pistons from Stomps for you and make a plan to drop off that side.
I'll scoop tank off your hands for a good home.
Deal?

ozosborne
14th March 2015, 08:26 AM
Im so tempted, but my wife will kill me, been nagging me to get rid of our snakes for a while now....

Bargain_Hunter
14th March 2015, 08:31 AM
Im so tempted, but my wife will kill me, been nagging me to get rid of our snakes for a while now....
Wives prefer to only harbour one snake in their home.... Hahahaha
My lads would smaak the reptiles sans shoulders but swambo would fekk the hell outta here in a flash. ( Sounds like a good plan.... )

catz
14th March 2015, 08:38 AM
hahahaha nice BH
oz, fish are much easier than *ahem snakes....

catz
14th March 2015, 08:40 AM
BH, the tank is going to my mom... Only the fish need to go... But thats a deal

catz
14th March 2015, 10:16 AM
Bargain_Hunter just had the new owner of the other little fish pick them up and he decided to leave the plants as they're too tall for his tank.... So there's 4 plants too, two of which are about 45cm tall. and he took the pleco so it's just the angels left....

Bargain_Hunter
14th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Shyt! My present set up is cold water.
Maybe someone else will scoop it?

I'll arrange the pistons for you. Should be seeing Stomps tomorrow or so.

NUMSCH
14th March 2015, 09:41 PM
Sushi party maybe? ��

Bargain_Hunter
14th March 2015, 11:00 PM
Sushi party maybe? ��

No can do. They have names. Nemo, Bingo, Fabio and Cheerio.... Can't eat things with names.

Naughty Ian
15th March 2015, 08:27 AM
No can do. They have names. Nemo, Bingo, Fabio and Cheerio.... Can't eat things with names.
Why not, P...Y is a name :icon_e_surprised:

Rooster
15th March 2015, 02:10 PM
Why not, P...Y is a name :icon_e_surprised:

:boobies:

catz
16th March 2015, 07:58 AM
Hahaha I never should've advertised them here!

ozosborne
16th March 2015, 08:24 AM
hahahaha nice BH
oz, fish are much easier than *ahem snakes....

Ha ha ha!!! The snakes are easy too, just throw in 4 mice every week and they are sorted. My snake on the other hand needs much more attention and grooming!! Bwahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

Astrid
16th March 2015, 09:27 AM
Hahaha I never should've advertised them here!

You might have noticed that most "normal" posts go south here..... :icon_lol:

ozosborne, what type of snakes do you have. The ones in the cage... Lol

ozosborne
16th March 2015, 10:31 AM

ozosborne, what type of snakes do you have. The ones in the cage... Lol

LOL

Two corns, fully grown, male and female. We only discovered about 2 years back that Adam is in fact Eve. Ha ha

Bargain_Hunter
16th March 2015, 02:56 PM
catz, please check your PM.... Joolz has your pistons.

@ozozborne, pix of snake

catz
16th March 2015, 03:24 PM

@ozosborne (http://www.moto101.co.za/members/ozosborne/), what type of snakes do you have. The ones in the cage... Lol

The only thread I saw that kind of didn't go far south was the biltong thread hahaha

Thanks Bargain_Hunter !

ozosborne
16th March 2015, 03:32 PM
catz, please check your PM.... Joolz has your pistons.

@ozozborne, pix of snake

Will whatsapp you later ;-)

ozosborne
16th March 2015, 03:35 PM
The only thread I saw that kind of didn't go far south was the biltong thread hahaha

Thanks Bargain_Hunter !

Then you missed the chirps about Tiaans "vleis"

Bargain_Hunter
16th March 2015, 07:01 PM
Why does the most boring / interesting / arbitrary / important / useless / irrelevant / pertinant discussion go south?

You kids need help. And I'm pleased to offer my sevices:
1. Bling back lost loverr
2. Make successfull busness
3. Increase girth / legnth of pnis
4. Lotto numbers
5. Woman probelms (* seriously, these okes will do what they can to fleece you of loot)
6. Tighten lady parts to make small men feel big

Please send R55 Vodacom airtime to 079 507 1301 for speedliy assitence in your quandry.

All services gauranteed.

NUMSCH
16th March 2015, 07:30 PM
You got to be shitting me and people continue to fall for this!

Bargain_Hunter
16th March 2015, 07:49 PM
Bud, not only consumers of the basic food group but meat eaters too.
I know of some seriously high powered corporate citizens who subscribe to these services. Educated okes and ladies, it's a fekking joke!

So, you gonna come see me of am I gonna sort your shit over the phone? Either way, R55 Vodacom first.

Hahahaa

NUMSCH
16th March 2015, 07:54 PM
Just like my father in law that got connected to the interweb about 5 years ago. I warned him about online scams / emails. It wasn't two weeks and he phoned me because he was concerned that he won the UK lottery. My first question to him was, did you actually play the UK lottery? I won't repeat the answer! LOL

Naughty Ian
16th March 2015, 08:44 PM
Just like my father in law that got connected to the interweb about 5 years ago. I warned him about online scams / emails. It wasn't two weeks and he phoned me because he was concerned that he won the UK lottery. My first question to him was, did you actually play the UK lottery? I won't repeat the answer! LOL
What did you do, change father in laws :33:

NUMSCH
16th March 2015, 10:45 PM
What did you do, change father in laws :33:

Nope, just educated him! :-)

FHM_V
17th March 2015, 12:06 AM

You'd be surprised at the number of people that DO fall for this crap...When I was in the signage business, I used to make a ton of those boards.... I would inevitably say to them :
For a small extra charge, I could make board bigger, tighten nuts, improve business, make board light up at night, make light last long(whole night):icon_lol:

Bargain_Hunter
17th March 2015, 05:43 AM

Get him to phone me...

ozosborne
17th March 2015, 08:21 AM
Why does the most boring / interesting / arbitrary / important / useless / irrelevant / pertinant discussion go south?

You kids need help. And I'm pleased to offer my sevices:
1. Bling back lost loverr
2. Make successfull busness
3. Increase girth / legnth of pnis
4. Lotto numbers
5. Woman probelms (* seriously, these okes will do what they can to fleece you of loot)
6. Tighten lady parts to make small men feel big

Please send R55 Vodacom airtime to 079 507 1301 for speedliy assitence in your quandry.

All services gauranteed.

Ive sent the number 100's of rands of airtime and I still have a small member??????????????? I think it might be a scam! Ha ha ha!!

Bargain_Hunter
18th March 2015, 09:25 AM
Ive sent the number 100's of rands of airtime and I still have a small member??????????????? I think it might be a scam! Ha ha ha!!

Was network error, send again.

Or you opted for the "reduction option".....

red_eye_righley
18th March 2015, 09:42 AM

These things do work, but there's no helping a quaddie :icon_e_biggrin:

ozosborne
18th March 2015, 11:16 AM
Was network error, send again.

Or you opted for the "reduction option".....

Ha ha ha!!! Dammit!!!

ozosborne
18th March 2015, 11:17 AM
These things do work, but there's no helping a quaddie :icon_e_biggrin:

Tweelie riders need it, that's how you know!! Ha ha ha!!!