PDA

View Full Version : Garage cleanout - Weird Wheels a Canoe and a Surf Board

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 11:18 AM
2 x Mondeo ST Wheels - 6 Stud Weird PCD that only fits Focus ST, Mondeo ST or some fast T5 or T6 Volvo's. Wheels are not straight, tyres is al goed genaai. Would suit someone with a road going car that you drag race with at weekends in Boksburg, or they'd look sweet on a trailer if you live in Boksburg. 18 x 40 x 225

R FREE - Just come get the f#$%^g things. If they aren't collected soon they are going in the skip.

Fishing canoe ski thing, You sit on top of it and can go on the sea with it (apparently) at you're own risk. Has bait well, storage compartment's, rod holders, steering pedal things and a carbon fibre paddle oar thing to make it go faster and turn. It's actually a really cool canoe but it's also really big and long (ooo eh eh) and is pissing me, and everyone around it, off.

R Offers

Surf Board - It's white, pointy at one end, less pointy at the other. Has a sticker on it. 3 fins underneath (all present). It's a really good exciting board, I know this because the one surface (probably the top) is sticky, Someone unfortunately may have jizzed on it. Buyers responsibility to clean. Has been used twice for not very long. Was bought in Debbin an all from a surfing shop bru.

R Offers

If you want pictures of these fine items please ask, don't mess me around though. Actually all of this shit is going in the skip if it's not sold very very soon.

RockGarden
21st July 2014, 11:21 AM
Can you bring the fishing canoe ski thing to CT?

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 11:25 AM
ARE YOU F$#%^&G MAD??????????????

After some investigation it is one of these:

http://ericscanoes.co.za/productpage.ph ... ishingskis (http://ericscanoes.co.za/productpage.php?cp=160&seo=ClarkeSki+ClarkeSki%20Kingy+ClarkeSki+Fishings kis)

But a different color which sharks don't like as much. I think it used to be plain red but it's now a bit faded.

http://s10.postimg.org/65ufnsqq1/160_l.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

red_eye_righley
21st July 2014, 11:35 AM
Can you bring the surfboard to Deben?

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 11:38 AM

I'm coming to Hilton this weekend.

Come ride with us on Saturday, bring 2 cases of Chrles Glass' Finest Lite Lager. Have a ride in the Valley, help us drink some of the beer, go home with a bonus surfboard.

RockGarden
21st July 2014, 11:42 AM
Can't I have the same deal with the fishing canoe ski thing in CT?

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 11:43 AM
Can't I have the same deal with the fishing canoe ski thing in CT?

'Kin capies.

RockGarden
21st July 2014, 11:48 AM
I'll even sweeten the deal with dried cow flesh

red_eye_righley
21st July 2014, 11:50 AM

I'm coming to Hilton this weekend.

Come ride with us on Saturday, bring 2 cases of Chrles Glass' Finest Lite Lager. Have a ride in the Valley, help us drink some of the beer, go home with a bonus surfboard.

Oh ya, ha ha. I forgot you okes are coming down. I'll be away in Zambia unfortunately. To be honest I don't actually want the surfboard (can you blame me?) and wanted to just rev you a bit like the kapies did. The ski does look lekker, but that's a large thing to haul from Joburg.

Dillan 19
21st July 2014, 12:21 PM
Hey 250!!!
If I could bug you for those wheels i would appreciate it!!!!
I can collect tomorrow if need be...

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 12:22 PM
They are yours!

I'll even keep them for you until we go for a ride again.

Dillan 19
21st July 2014, 12:23 PM
Thanks Mate!!! Much Appreciated!!!

Redrider
21st July 2014, 01:33 PM
Pls tell me were a bout are u I am interested in the canoe ?

Bargain_Hunter
21st July 2014, 01:42 PM
I'll scoop the canoe. Mahala.

Does it have oars??

Free brannas at all tech evenings from here on.

Can only collect after hours or you bring to my spot (with your big trucky thing) and we cerebrate it with some brannas.

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 01:44 PM
Pls tell me were a bout are u I am interested in the canoe ?

I'm on the West Rand, Honeydew.

Bargain_Hunter
21st July 2014, 01:51 PM
And me???

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 02:18 PM
And me???

Oos Ront, Boksburg?

Wait your turn, someone asked first. You're second in line. Well third actually, someone at work wants it.

RockGarden
21st July 2014, 02:23 PM
And me???

Oos Ront, Boksburg?

Wait your turn, someone asked first. You're second in line. Well third actually, someone at work wants it.

Ppfffttttt!! I was first in line...

Bargain_Hunter
21st July 2014, 02:31 PM
And me???

Oos Ront, Boksburg?

How many cases of booze did these "someones" offer you???? Will they grace your presents with a dronk pershonailtee at free ayem in de moaning like I dooo ....

Mark250GP
21st July 2014, 02:36 PM
[quote="Bargain_Hunter":1tpk5bm4]And me???

Oos Ront, Boksburg?

How many cases of booze did these "someones" offer you???? Will they grace your presents with a dronk pershonailtee at free ayem in de moaning like I dooo ....[/quote:1tpk5bm4]

I'll give you the surfboard, for free. You collect.

Bargain_Hunter
21st July 2014, 02:39 PM
Oos Ront, Boksburg?

How many cases of booze did these "someones" offer you???? Will they grace your presents with a dronk pershonailtee at free ayem in de moaning like I dooo ....[/quote]

I'll give you the surfboard, for free. You collect.[/quote]
Thanks bud, can't fish off that thing.

Bargain_Hunter
21st July 2014, 02:40 PM
Can't fish off the ironing board. That ski is what I'd smaak.

Lemme know.

Redrider
22nd July 2014, 07:27 AM
Cool pls keep me updated

Tman21
22nd July 2014, 07:49 AM
Im starting to think we should change Bargain Hunter's name to: Hoarder!
He doesn't hunt for bargains he just want to hoard shit!

Bargain_Hunter
22nd July 2014, 10:38 AM
Gaan kak jy!

igundane
22nd July 2014, 11:05 AM

He cant balance on 2 wheels, what I want to know is how the fark will he balance on a fishing ski in water :?:

Bargain_Hunter
22nd July 2014, 12:26 PM
Shut it, ratty.

Astrid
22nd July 2014, 06:19 PM

He cant balance on 2 wheels, what I want to know is how the fark will he balance on a fishing ski in water :?:

When you drink as much brandy as he does anything is possible.

Bargain_Hunter
22nd July 2014, 08:41 PM

When you drink as much brandy as he does anything is possible.
Hahahaaa!!!! I just talk a big story.... It's warm milk and oat bran biscuits for me....

NUMSCH
22nd July 2014, 09:06 PM
That ski won't hold a chap up that is so full of kak! :lol:

Rooster
22nd July 2014, 09:54 PM
Jisses, n Kwod en n Ski boot - Vaal toe!!!